About SERVPRO of Bridgewater
Anthony Palumbo, Richard J. Cristofol
Owners of SERVPRO of Bridgewater
SERVPRO of Bridgewater understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Bridgewater specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Bridgewater can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Bridgewater.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician